Friday, July 1, 2011

An Ending and a New Beginning



I've been away from the blog lately, for which I apologize!  It's been busy around here. I recently started writing a new weekly puzzle for Crossword Nation, which has acquired this blog.

Thank you all for following and contributing to Crossword City during the last 1-1/2 years.  I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience because it offered a new space to hear directly from you, the Solvers.

Tonight I'm moving to the new website where I'll continue to blog, post puzzles and explore the art of problem solving. Please click here to join me at my new home, Crossword Nation.  Thank you, and see you shortly!

~ Liz Gorski

4 comments:

Deb Amlen said...

Yay, FINALLY! So excited for you, and I wish you the best in your new venture!

La Liz said...

Thanks, Deb! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend and colleague.

Joanne said...

Congratulations on the move! I'll certainly be following you over!

La Liz said...

Thank you Joanne -- you're the best!